Are you aware that Philips manufactures 16 distinct trimmer models? Exactly! Sixteen. Do you know which Philips trimmer blades are good, which aren’t, and, most importantly, which is right for you?
We will be talking about this in detail in this article.
The Philips One Blade trimmer is a ground-breaking new technology for guys who have beards and wear facial styles. Check out the list to learn more.
Philips Norelco One Blade qp2630/70 Electric Trimmer
- This Philips Norelco qp2630/70 trimmer features oneblade technology.
- It offers a 60-minute smooth trim of cordells.
- Featuring a dual-protection system, the blades provide an easy shave.
- Trimmers can be used in wet or dry conditions.
- A full charge takes just 4 hours.
- The replaceable blade can be used for up to four months.
- This trimmer can be used corded or cordless.
- With this trimmer, you can trim your hair, body, face, and beard.
Philips Norelco One Blade Face and Body Bonus Pack with Blade
- Bonus pack includes a substitute blade.
- Rechargeable one blade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Click-on skin guard for extra protection on sensitive areas.
- Includes 4 stubble combs + 1 body comb for an even trim on face or body.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery gives 60 minutes of constant performance
Philips Norelco Qp220/80 One Blade Trimmer
- The Philips norelco Qp220/80 combines one blade technology with a high cutting rate.
- Well designed blades accommodate any hair length.
- These blades feature rounded tips and have glide coatings.
- It comes with a dry and wet use system.
- Two blades can stay sharp for more than eight months.
- Blades with glide coating and rounded tips protect skin.
- Cleaning up is simple.
Philips Trimmer Blade Price
To know about Philips trimmer blade price, browse through the list below:
Philips Norelco QP230/80 One Blade Trimmer
- The Phillips Norelco Qp230/80 comes with three replacement blades for all oneblade controls.
- It features unique one-blade technology.
- Blades with well-designed edges fit any hair length.
- The blades have rounded tips and glide coatings.
- The cutter features a fast moving dual protection system.
- Whether it is dry or wet, it can be used.
- The cutting blades are durable and last up to four months each.
Philips Norelco QP610/80 One Blade Trimmer
- The Philips norelco QP610/80 features extra layers of protection through skin guard combs.
- A 3mm comb is included with this trimmer for trimming in vast areas.
- The kit includes a face or body replacement blade, a skin guard, and a body comb.
- These blades feature rounded tips, which are coated with a glide.
- The blades are unique and feature one-blade technology.
- The cutting blades are durable and last for nearly four months.
- Whether it is wet or dry, it can be used.
Philips Trimmer One Blade
Philips trimmer One Blade is a beard trimmer, styler, and shaver in one. It can trim, shave, and produce clean lines and edges on any hair length.
Philips QP210/50 One Blade Trimmer
- These trimmers from Philips have a unique oneblade technology for quick cutting.
- It comes with a replacement blade that is compatible with any one blade handle.
- An excellent feature of this trimmer is its water-resistance.
- A rechargeable battery offers 45 minutes of trimming with smooth results.
- Trimming blades are designed with durable materials.
- The trimmer may be used either wet or dry.
- It is simple to clean.
- Every blade lasts about 4 months.
Philips One Blade QP2512/10 Hybrid Booklet Blister
- This trimmer uses an innovative one-bladed construction.
- Philips Qp2512/10 provides cordless smooth trimming for 30 minutes.
- It comes with a dual-sided flexible blade head.
- The trimmer has an ipx7 water-resistant system.
- The cutter features a protective plate at the top.
- Dual protection ensures skin protection.
- These blades are expected to last four months.
- It can be used either wet or dry.
Philips QP2525/10 One Blade Hybrid Trimmer
- Trimmer blade for Philips Qp2525/10 features a dual sided design.
- It features a unique oneblade design.
- It features a 45 min cordless smooth trimming.
- The blade of this trimmer lasts for a long time.
- It is completely washable.
- Whether it’s wet or dry, you can use this trimmer.
- The blade of this trimmer lasts a long time.
- A protective plate on the top of the blade offers a comfortable shave.
Philips One Blade QP2512/10 Hybrid Booklet Blister
- It has unique OneBlade technology with a fast cutting rate
- Philips OneBlade QP2512/10 has a flexible dual-sided blade head.
- The booklet blister is water resistance.
- You can use the One blade booklet blister while showering
- It keeps your skin soft.
- You can easily use it one-handedly
Philips One Blade Trimmer Price
Here is the pricing list of the best Philips One blade trimmer:
Philips QP220/50 One Blade Trimmer
- 2 years warranty on your replaceable blade
- Free exchangeable within 30 days
- Fits on all one blade handles
- Provide two replaceable blade
- You can cut hairs with up to 200 movements per minute
- The trimmer is suitable for both short and long beard growth
- Protect your skin and prevent skin irritation
Philips Men’s One Blade Face Trimmer
- The trimmer is usable cordlessly
- It features a fast-moving cutter
- Philips OneBlade has coated metal blades
- The product comes with three trimming combs
- It is usable for any length of hair
- The dual-sided blade ensure better precision trimming
- The trimmer is rechargeable so you take it while traveling
Philips One Blade QP210/50 Replaceable Trimmer
- Philips OneBlade QP210/50 Replaceable Blade are 100% water resistant
- The blades are designed to trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
- The blades are easily replaceable
- The blade fits in your one blade handles
- The product is suitable for all kind of skin
- You can use it for your long hair as well as short hair
- Help to get your desired look quickly
Philips QP210/50 One Blade Replaceable Trimmer
- Support fast moving cutter
- Durable OneBlade technology supported
- Philips QP210/50 Oneblade Replaceable Blade has a dual protection system
- The blades help you to get any facial style.
- Provide you with an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs
- They are designed to provide lasting performance.
Philips One Blade Trimmer Price in India
Basis popularity below is a list of accessories for Philips one blade trimmers:
Travel Case Protective Cover Storage Bag for Philips One Blade Trimmer
- It comes with a hand strap
- The case is designed for Philips OneBlade Trimmer & Shaver
- The Sky Hard Case case is waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof
- Built-in Detachable Sponge
- The case prevents damage from shock and scratches.
- The trimmer case is easy to carry
- A stylish case to protect your trimmer
Co2Crea Travel Storage Organizer Case Bag for Philips Norelco One Blade Men’s Hybrid Electric Trimmer and ShaverQP2520/90 (Black)
- The material of the case is Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Co2Crea case is 100% waterproof
- The case is shockproof and dustproof
- You can use the bag while traveling
- Compatible with your ShaverQP2520/90 and ShaverQP2520/70
- The bag is stylish and provides you with everything you need
Bensn 4.3 V Shaver Charger Power Cord For Philips Norelco One Blade Series Razors, Compatible With Qp2520 Electric Trimmer
- The cords are designed with safeguard features against over-voltage, over current, short circuit, and over-temperature.
- Bensn 4.3 V Shaver Charger Power Cord is 5 feet long
- The product has been tested, approved, and certified by the FCC, CE, and ROHS
- The cords prevent you from any kind of electric shock
- Charge your trimmer from far away power points
- It is compatible with your Philips OneBlade QP2520
Can the blades of beard trimmers rust?
Although most current beard trimmer blades are composed of rust-resistant metal, it’s still a good idea to oil them regularly and keep them dry. It’s also not a good idea to leave them uncovered in humid surroundings (such as a steamy bathroom after a shower). Put them away in a dry place, such as a bag or a cabinet, for the best protection.
When should I replace the blades of my Philips One Blade?
Ideally, blades should be changed every four months for best performance.
How many times can you shave with Philips One Blade?
Each blade can last up to four months if you use your trimmer twice a week.
Can I trim my beard in the shower?
You would not trim your beard when it is wet. Trim your beard after you’ve showered and let it dry—your hair will be moisturized and simpler to trim, and you’ll have a better sense of how it’ll appear once it’s tamed.
To Wrap Up
This is all from our Philips trimmer blade guide. Hope the products and guide have helped you with your purchase. Do comment below for any further queries.